Sunday 24 July 2011

...

Stumbling through this life...making mistakes along the way.
You pick me up, dust me off and set me on my way again.
Your wings cover me, protect me from the hurts of this world.
Your promise is sure, your will is perfect.

You dont judge me...you only see me as your beautiful child
when all i feel is ugly, filthy, unloved.
You hold me tight and remind me that you created me...i have a purpose on this earth.

Beautiful things come from the pain, trials and temptations we are put through.
Not only do they make us stronger, they are there to help others go through the same things.

You remind me that you are my 1 true love...the one person on this earth who will never let me down.

Im trusting in you for deliverance, for freedom...i look to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment