Wednesday 7 May 2014

Daydreams of Daisies



I started this blog upon an urging from my Maker. I had blogged before, but life always gets a one up on me. 
I never set aside time for myself. 

As a busy mum to two little ones, I am always putting everyone else's needs above my own. But. I too have a need. 

I need a place to write the ramblings of my mind and heart again, to set them free. He promised me: "connect with me, and I will set you free - there is a beauty within you that needs to be shared". 

So...here goes. There will be plenty of laughs, tears and advice I am sure. And then there will be days where there might not be much more than a word. I feel I have so much to share, and so much to give - but I am doing this more importantly for myself - to discover who I am, and to connect with my one true love again. For He is the one who already knows who I am, He is simply urging me to start dreaming of bigger things...to start daydreaming of daisies and all things beautiful that He has set apart for me.

Who is coming along with me?






No comments:

Post a Comment