Wednesday 27 May 2015

Therapeutic Playdough


My confidence with using essential oils on a daily basis to combat major moodswings and health issues, is definitely growing! Im loving finding new ways to incorporate them into our daily lives!

This week I was due to make a new batch of playdough for the girls, so I thought I should add some delicious lavender oil to the mix to promote a sense of calm and relaxtion when the girls play with it.

I used the Imagination Tree recipe for no-cook playdough which I love, because I like it to be quick and simple! I dont bother with the glycerine and I use Coconut Oil instead of Vegetable Oil. Sometimes, I add a bit of sparkle to the mix with some glitter too - because who doesnt love a bit of bling!?


The playdough is the softest I have ever made before - it is so gorgeous to play with - and with the added benefit of it smelling amazing and letting off therapeutic benefits at the same time, why wouldn't I love it! It got the huge thumbs up from my two little cherubs, so Ill be sure to make it the same again next time!



Much Love
x



No comments:

Post a Comment