Tuesday 8 February 2011

Fight or Flight...


What do you do when you get a knock to your confidence? When you start doubting things you believe so strongly in?

Do you let those doubts take over your mind and start believing them? Or...do you work to fight back against them and stand strong for what you so strongly feel for?

Fight or flight....
Some days I feel like taking flight...just giving in and letting it all go. Returning to a "normal" life where the days just pass me by and I do nothing to better myself, and nothing for His glory...Sometimes, that is easier. But as I believe I have mentioned before.... I love a challenge!

I am choosing today to fight...to continue to pray and overcome, to continue to believe that I am on the right path and that my desires are His desires also.

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
Are you struggling with your thoughts lately? Is there something that you believe strongly about that is being challenged? What are you doing about it?

Much love

2 comments:

  1. You ARE on the right path and I can see from what you are saying & doing, that something wonderful is going to come your way. Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danica what a perfect post for my day. I love your blog! It is so lovely.
    Thank you for your visit to my blog and the lovely words you left there.
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete