Thursday 1 March 2012

Tag...you're it!

I was tagged by Mrs Clark and now it's my turn to answer some questions about me and tag some other people to do the same! So...here goes!
describe yourself in 7 words.
mother, wife, sister, daughter, creative, inspired, confused
what keeps you up at night?
Definitely my mind...it is always running, like a tap! Very hard to switch off sometimes! Also, usually Miss D- all the little noises she makes, even when she is asleep - and the never ending process of putting her dummy back in (*insert grrrr here*).
Also, if im home alone, every little noise keeps me up! I construct stories in my mind of what they mean and then i really freak myself out!
who would you like to be?
Just myself...in its best form. I want to reach my full potential in Christ, as well as in life. Im still not sure what my calling is, but for now, it is being the best mother i can be to Miss D and the best wife i can be to Mr O...thats what matters most.
what are you wearing right now?
Its 8:30am and im still in what i wore to bed. A blue singlet top and some black shorts (i totes need to get me some cute PA pjs.
what scares you?
being alone.
what are the worst things about blogging?
i love blogging - sometimes i just find it hard getting my pictures to sit the way i want them too and figuring out all the html code stuff! Its confusing!
worst?
as above
best?
getting my thoughts down and out, drawing closer to God.
what was the last website you visited?
Kelle Hampton's blog - Enjoying the small things! Love her blog....love her family and her passion...and her style..she would make an awesome friend! An amazingly strong woman...go check her out!
what is the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
Id like to be able to "let go" more often.
slankets – yes or no?
What on earth is a slanket?
tell us something about the person who tagged you?
Stacey Clark - crazy talented mumma of 3 gorgeous, super outgoing kids. Crafty, homeschooling godess and woman of God. If you arent already following her...do so!
Tag...you're it!
Ange at Chair Up
Much love
 Daughter of the King
x

No comments:

Post a Comment