Friday 16 March 2012

{Things I'm loving}


 Im linking up with Paisley Jade with her "Things im Loving"

Here are thing Things Im Loving for this week....


Pinterest: Enough said really....If you dont know what this amazing site is....GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! But be warned, you wont be able to tear yourself away from the computer for hours! Dont tell your husbands I told you about it!


Coffee: Addicted at the moment. Found a yummy instant coffee that we enjoy here in our household. Its no Nespresso coffee, but it does the trick after a restless sleep! Mmm...Nespresso...one day!

My new iPhone and its pretty cover: Its about time i got one...im a bit behind with the times but better late than never! And my pretty little cover matches my pretty little wallet and my pretty new jeans from Asos! :)

Totally loving the colour turquoise: as stated above!

 
Asos deliveries: Yahoo! Im so freakin excited our Asos delivery came!! I got my pretty turquoise jeans, white jeans, grey top and orange shoes! Im sending the shoes back as they are the wrong size but everything else is DELISH! The jeans are the COMFIEST i have ever had!


Miss Placid's new happy attitude and squeals: she is rockin some serious coos, raspberries, giggles and mega cute smiles! She is like a different child this last week...it blows my mind how quickly they change! Loving her!

Hand-me-downs from the little sister: scored this cute little skirt and little shawl/jacket which i think will go quite nicely with my new white jeans!!

And lastly....

Cookies and cream chocolate: this stuff is seriously evil (for my waistline) but it is so very, very addictive! So addictive to the point that for our next Monthly give up, we are considering giving up sugar for the month of April! Oh dear.....
{its so good, i didnt even get a chance to take a photo of it....it was gone just like that!!}

Much love

Daughter of the King
x

2 comments:

  1. OH YES! Pinterest is so very addictive! If I check it before going to bed at night I lie awake for hours...my mind just buzzes with ideas!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello awesome pants and iphone cover!!! Yes to pinterest...I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete