Wednesday 19 January 2011

Hi, my name is Danica...

...and I am a gumtreeaholic :D

I know I have posted about this before here, BUT I cant help it! I think I am addicted! I cannot stop jumping on to see who else has posted something that they no longer treasure, for FREE or for a really great price!

These are all the things that I have bought in the past week....*gulp*

This was our first "pick-up", for free! Currently in the process of restoring it! It has been sanded back and have just put the second coat of primer on it! Stay tuned to see the finished product! We will be using it as our study desk.


Our second score was the sewing desk for $10. I havent got a photo of this one yet. It is in pretty bad shape though, so will have to do some touching up and painting too!

My third, most FAVOURITE score, is this...A beautiful antique writing desk with stool! This one wasn’t as cheap, but worth it! Thanks to my good friend, Stacey, who helped me pick between 2 desks I couldn’t decide on! Hoping to replace the seat cover with some pretty fabric and perhaps spruce the desk up a little! :)

Next (this morning) I scored this FREE bookshelf/display cabinet! Again, going to be restored to white! (Hubby doesn’t know about this one yet...) ;)

And last but not least (again, this morning), for $10 a beautiful occassional table which will grace our hallway! (Again, hubby doesn’t know about this one....)


So...as I said, a wee bit addicted...but it’s a healthy addiction, right?! And I blame all you beautiful bloggers out there, for all your stunning homes and vintage pieces - you truly have got me hooked on this!

Much love

1 comment:

  1. Oh Danica I love all of these finds, so beautiful and that desk is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete