Monday 3 January 2011

New Year, New Dreams, New Goals

So the year of 2011 has begun with a bang! We rang in the new year with my family down at the Breakwater, Hillarys and spent a good portion of the morning jetskiing down at the beach! Now...as always, the year is already flying by!



We are at the 4th day of the New Year already, and I have to say, I am extremely excited at the prospects of things to come for our little family! Who knows where it will take us and lead?! But, if i am sure about 1 thing, i do know that it is all in the hands of One Man, and that gives me a great peace, along with a hint of excitement...what suprises are in store for us?!

One thing is for certain, and like most others, I am back on the fitness wagon with a vengence! If you have similar goals, I encourage you to check out http://www.calorieking.com.au/ ! It has been a very welcome kick in the butt for me, and I know some people who have lost 15kg in a short period of time, simply by eating healthy, watching what they are eating and exercising! I only have a small goal to reach, but it is amazing how a small goal can seem to take longer! BUT...for me to feel at my optimum and enjoy life, it must be done!

So charge your [water] glasses with me and lets toast to a healthy, exciting, fun-filled 2011!!

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment